Open a Clubhouse yourself! Clubhouses are being launched around the world by supporters like you.
- Access to the program learning model plus start-up training, mentoring resources, and ongoing programmatic support
- Evaluation and assessment tools for program analysis and development
- Communication and collaboration tools for marketing and fundraising plus access to the Clubhouse Village, an online network that encourages Clubhouse members and coordinators to share projects and resources
- Ongoing professional development including annual conferences and regional workshops
- Youth development resources such as scholarships and participation in Teen Summit, a biannual Boston event bringing together Clubhouse youth leaders from around the world to share experiences, best practices, ideas, and inspirations
- Youth-focused mission
- A willingness to provide youth, ages 10-18, from underserved communities with opportunities for open-ended exploration weekdays after school and on the weekends for a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Community-based location
- An available space (approximately 1200 square feet or 110 square meters) within an organization that can be converted into a Clubhouse
- Established resources
- Already-identified startup and ongoing operational funding to support a full-time staff member and equip the space with Clubhouse recommended technologies
If you are interested in starting a Clubhouse near you, please contact Gail Breslow, Executive Director of The Clubhouse Network, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-589-0387.